First you install Tampermonkey, then Tampermonkey will install the script when you click the github link.
[Tampermonkey] AquaTools
Started by AquaRegia [1551111] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 248 / 248 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Version 1.35 also removes the light custom backgrounds in dark mode.
R+++
The Elo Calculator didn't always show the correct changes to elo rating, due to server-side caching. So in version 1.37 it has been updated to poll for changes every 5 seconds after a fight, until it gets an uncached response from the API:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
And for similar reasons, the "Last update" in Chain Targets has been changed to reflect the last time new information was gathered from the API, rather than just the last time the API was fetched.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
And for similar reasons, the "Last update" in Chain Targets has been changed to reflect the last time new information was gathered from the API, rather than just the last time the API was fetched.
Will this conflict with TT? Or has anyone who uses both seen that works well as this looks interesting
I keep TT in mind when writing my modules, so they shouldn't really conflict. Although I can't promise anything.
The Chain Target Module does not seem to work for me.
I've added people on there, but the tab in the panel Chains still shows 0.
Any advice?
EDIT - it's ON. Probably just took longer to update.
Would be awesome if you could allow us to make a small Note for each Player besides the other fields once you click Chains.
I've added people on there, but the tab in the panel Chains still shows 0.
Any advice?
EDIT - it's ON. Probably just took longer to update.
Would be awesome if you could allow us to make a small Note for each Player besides the other fields once you click Chains.
After being added, the target had to be updated by the Chains List at least once before showing up in the sidebar, which doesn't really make any sense, so:
Version 1.38 shows targets in the sidebar immediately (well, after the next page load) after adding them. You also have the option of entering a note when adding someone:
[image: i.imgur.com]
That will then show when you hover that player's name in the chain list:
[image: i.imgur.com]
If the targets you export from YATA has any notes, those should be added automatically when you import them. Right now the only way to change a note is to go to their profile, remove and then add to the chain list again. Let me know if that becomes too much of a hassle.
Version 1.38 shows targets in the sidebar immediately (well, after the next page load) after adding them. You also have the option of entering a note when adding someone:
[image: i.imgur.com]
That will then show when you hover that player's name in the chain list:
[image: i.imgur.com]
If the targets you export from YATA has any notes, those should be added automatically when you import them. Right now the only way to change a note is to go to their profile, remove and then add to the chain list again. Let me know if that becomes too much of a hassle.
Absolutely loving this.
The beauty of this is that I don't need any external sites etc to have a good list.
It also beats the "Enemy List" given to us by Torn.
Awesome work my dude!!!
The beauty of this is that I don't need any external sites etc to have a good list.
It also beats the "Enemy List" given to us by Torn.
Awesome work my dude!!!
Version 1.39 contains a small backward compatibility fix for Chain Targets. If you added targets several versions ago but didn't go to the chain page until now it would crash, that's no longer the case.
Hey,
I didn't look at all the features but your tool seems great! Thanks for the hard work.
You know there is an API to get the targets from YATA: https://yata.yt/api/v1/
I didn't look at all the features but your tool seems great! Thanks for the hard work.
You know there is an API to get the targets from YATA: https://yata.yt/api/v1/
Thanks!
Yeah, I was planning on using that first, but I'm bound by certain limitations due to this being a script in Tampermonkey, rather than an extension of its own.
Yeah, I was planning on using that first, but I'm bound by certain limitations due to this being a script in Tampermonkey, rather than an extension of its own.
You can use a GM function to bypass the Torn CORS rules.
Yes, but using a @grant other than "none" puts it into sandbox mode, which breaks the ajax hooks. Unless there's a way around that?
can you make another column on chain list... about the last active 'days back'... weak players like me tend to get the inactive players as chain targets... some times they become active and it becomes a problem.
And similarly.. can you add a mug list too? if it looks same as chain list... it would be great to have some additional info on that which might be useful...
'inactive days'
'last mug amount'
'last mug time'
'defends lost' (you can make this an editable one, as i heard you can't effectively get info on defends lost. why do we need it? we usually mug every 12 hrly when we come across a good target.. sometimes some other will find the same target and would have already hit im few hrs back. so we may waste our E on the target. to avoid it, if we remember the previous defends lost number... we can see whether some other hit him or not and will be able to avoid the target.
If you can't know when the player had previous defend lost.. you can put an editable box.. where we can just include the number which is available in the list after the mug... then by the next time we come on to the target.. we will check the present defends lost and the previous edited one and can compare.
And it would be great if the target greys out for 12 hrs after the mug.. saying that it is under mug protection')
I hope I am clear.
This is a great tool.. I will install it soon. R+
And similarly.. can you add a mug list too? if it looks same as chain list... it would be great to have some additional info on that which might be useful...
'inactive days'
'last mug amount'
'last mug time'
'defends lost' (you can make this an editable one, as i heard you can't effectively get info on defends lost. why do we need it? we usually mug every 12 hrly when we come across a good target.. sometimes some other will find the same target and would have already hit im few hrs back. so we may waste our E on the target. to avoid it, if we remember the previous defends lost number... we can see whether some other hit him or not and will be able to avoid the target.
If you can't know when the player had previous defend lost.. you can put an editable box.. where we can just include the number which is available in the list after the mug... then by the next time we come on to the target.. we will check the present defends lost and the previous edited one and can compare.
And it would be great if the target greys out for 12 hrs after the mug.. saying that it is under mug protection')
I hope I am clear.
This is a great tool.. I will install it soon. R+
I can't agree more with this, might not be the easiest thing to impletement but that'll for sure be some good additions.
A promising script that i'll gladly try !
A promising script that i'll gladly try !
Can you please use some of your cooldowns? You're giving me anxiety...
[image: thumbs.gfycat.com]
[image: thumbs.gfycat.com]
Not sure I want an entire column for that, but as of version 1.40 you can see their last action by hovering their status:
[image: i.imgur.com]
As for the mugging thing: The chain list is intended to continuously feed you targets in order to keep a chain alive, that's the whole point of keeping it constantly up to date. Mugging is an entirely different thing, and I think you'd be better off using YATA to store a list like that.
[image: i.imgur.com]
As for the mugging thing: The chain list is intended to continuously feed you targets in order to keep a chain alive, that's the whole point of keeping it constantly up to date. Mugging is an entirely different thing, and I think you'd be better off using YATA to store a list like that.
SIMPLE is the key word here with this Chain List!!
That's why it works so well.
That's why it works so well.
Version 1.41 comes with two new modules:
Power Level
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Basically the result of a failed experiment, but hey, it's better than nothing!
Poker Calculator
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Not sure how useful this is, since I'm not a big poker player myself. This is by far the most computationally heavy module I have written. After the flop, my PC takes around 0.4 seconds to crunch the numbers before the tables update, which is basically forever.
Power Level
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Basically the result of a failed experiment, but hey, it's better than nothing!
Poker Calculator
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Not sure how useful this is, since I'm not a big poker player myself. This is by far the most computationally heavy module I have written. After the flop, my PC takes around 0.4 seconds to crunch the numbers before the tables update, which is basically forever.