So before I ask my question you need to understand my problem
Now I don't wanna come off as egoistic but lets be honest, my name is THE shit
I don't even know how it was possibly free
a simple, eye catching and short three word acronym?
Check
Mysterious and elusive of its real meaning?
Check
Are you jealous of it?
Most likely
But I really, really can't stand this stupid camouflage honour background
Its just not good
Absolutely none of my honours fit at all
So my question is how can I see other honours so I know what to work towards?
Also is there a way I can "preview" how my name would fit in a certain honour?
This might seem inconvenient or irrelevant but first impressions are crucial and I don't wanna be seen as RKD, the motherf**ker with the stupid and generic camouflage background honour
Honestly a good name with a bad background is like slapping the newest BBC rims on a 1999 pickup truck
It's just weird and ugly why would you ever do that??
Now I don't wanna come off as egoistic but lets be honest, my name is THE shit
I don't even know how it was possibly free
a simple, eye catching and short three word acronym?
Check
Mysterious and elusive of its real meaning?
Check
Are you jealous of it?
Most likely
But I really, really can't stand this stupid camouflage honour background
Its just not good
Absolutely none of my honours fit at all
So my question is how can I see other honours so I know what to work towards?
Also is there a way I can "preview" how my name would fit in a certain honour?
This might seem inconvenient or irrelevant but first impressions are crucial and I don't wanna be seen as RKD, the motherf**ker with the stupid and generic camouflage background honour
Honestly a good name with a bad background is like slapping the newest BBC rims on a 1999 pickup truck
It's just weird and ugly why would you ever do that??