Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enemies list

Started by A_Swat_officer [1769257] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

A_Swat_officer [1769257] ×1

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I can see just one person, but in this case you are removing them personally:
05-02-2021 10:24:07T0M added xxx to their enemies list
04-02-2021 17:17:07T0M removed xxx from their enemies list
02-02-2021 06:37:51T0M added xxx to their enemies list
01-02-2021 16:51:07T0M removed xxx from their enemies list
27-01-2021 06:41:05T0M added xxx to their enemies list
27-01-2021 05:16:52T0M removed xxx from their enemies list
17-01-2021 22:03:28T0M added xxx to their enemies list
17-01-2021 20:43:02T0M removed xxx from their enemies list
08-01-2021 00:25:50T0M added xxx to their enemies list
07-01-2021 22:34:18T0M removed xxx from their enemies list
05-01-2021 20:19:16T0M added xxx to their enemies list
People don't vanish off Enemy list without you removing them.

Mentions: A_Swat_officer [1769257]

A_Swat_officer [1769257]
But I’m not removing them, unless it’s by error and I’m not noticing as I’m on mobile most the time, just strange how two of them got removed, I’ll keep track and see what happens thanks
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
Make sure to remove them from Recent chat list, not Friends chat list....they are next to each other and look the same sometimes
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will close this for now, please submit a new report if you find anything suspicious. As per available logs, it appears that you are removing the person from the Enemy list.

Thanks!
tatbn [2503021]
Yr father here not Happy with u! Can u stop yr mugging? U think u Block messenger, etc.. lim peh cannot get yr attention is it???
Dont act blur ok! U Better stop yr bullying otherwise i made sure the whole city know what u doing . Stop acting a saint