SCRIBBLE alliance vs Danimal Farm Big ass war
Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 3,001 / 3,001 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
YOU MUGGED NORM AND STOLE $138,499,949
Can't quite hear your shit opinions over the incessant honking coming from your general direction.
Can't quite hear your shit opinions over the incessant honking coming from your general direction.
best clown meme in whole thread!
"Since we are on topic about shitting the bed" .
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
two defends for 138m RIP. well played
Mentions: Euphoria [1443076] · realistassasin [1598729] · Spliffy [315389]
nice
thanks spliffy, you are a hero.
Proxima hospitalized Spliffy(+9.39)
Prox was straight in there with the lightning fast retal, but it was a sacrifice I’m willing to make for my brothers and sisters in the Animal Kingdom
Prox was straight in there with the lightning fast retal, but it was a sacrifice I’m willing to make for my brothers and sisters in the Animal Kingdom
Thank you brother... we will pay in sheep xD
Shit I need to update my invoice... >.>
How very dare you I'm cleaaaann. Had a mud bath last week! And no rabies... The froth is normal. Onest.
Y'all are rough, I'm over here trying to work and my Torn pings going off like they're trying to play the Pink Panther theme song...
Don't worry I wouldn't say that and make you do a search, never say I don't provide!
Don't worry I wouldn't say that and make you do a search, never say I don't provide!
Fixed it for you
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]