So I wanted to get the 250 defends, and came across MaskeDEntitY [2626802]. Selling losses for 150k, BARGAIN. So i chatted with him and i logged off, he said he would do losses later. When i came back, there were 5 OBVIOUS multi's, attacking me and losing.
00:07:25 - 06/02/2021 A01number1 attacked you but lost [view]
00:08:30 - 06/02/2021 A02number2 attacked you but lost [view]
00:09:44 - 06/02/2021 A03number3 attacked you but lost [view]
00:10:59 - 06/02/2021 A04Number4 attacked you but lost [view]
00:13:47 - 06/02/2021 A05number5 attacked you but lost [view]
Couldn't even think of creative names.
very obvious multis. I was planning to make this thread after I reported him, but he was already perm banned.
Just a really dumb case of multis, thought it would be funny to share.
00:07:25 - 06/02/2021 A01number1 attacked you but lost [view]
00:08:30 - 06/02/2021 A02number2 attacked you but lost [view]
00:09:44 - 06/02/2021 A03number3 attacked you but lost [view]
00:10:59 - 06/02/2021 A04Number4 attacked you but lost [view]
00:13:47 - 06/02/2021 A05number5 attacked you but lost [view]
Couldn't even think of creative names.
very obvious multis. I was planning to make this thread after I reported him, but he was already perm banned.
Just a really dumb case of multis, thought it would be funny to share.
Mentions: MaskeDEntitY [2626802]