So yesterday I woke up in the middle of my sleep to take a huge piss
But literally the first thing that came to mind was to check my drug cooldown
And so I did I popped a Xanax and tried to go back to sleep
But then I saw I had a full nerve bar and did some crimes, played some poker, lost some cash and totally f**ked my sleep
Do I have a problem with this game?
Am I addicted or something?
Please tell me someone else has also done shit like this cuz I think im going insane
I mean its only my third day here but this chart is scaring the shit out of me
[image: i.imgur.com]
Waiting in a queue in front of the store?
No problem, pop in from mobile and do some crimes
Bored and got some free time?
Play poker or mug some motherf**kers
Waiting for your homie to show up for 20 minutes even tho he said he'll be there in like 5?
No worries, go on the forums and talk some shit
Cant sleep at night?
Check if you can pop a pill and go back to sleep
Seriously whats up with this game and why cant I stop playing it?
I know its supposed to be more of a passive game or whatever but theres so much shit to do
I dont wanna let my nerve or energy go to waste so I log all the time to spend some
Should I quit for a while or what?
How can I play this game more passively without worrying about my points going to waste or missing a drug timer etc?
Im literally like a teenage girl glued to my mobile phone 24/7, checking whats up in Torn
I know I cant be the only one doing shit like this
But literally the first thing that came to mind was to check my drug cooldown
And so I did I popped a Xanax and tried to go back to sleep
But then I saw I had a full nerve bar and did some crimes, played some poker, lost some cash and totally f**ked my sleep
Do I have a problem with this game?
Am I addicted or something?
Please tell me someone else has also done shit like this cuz I think im going insane
I mean its only my third day here but this chart is scaring the shit out of me
[image: i.imgur.com]
Waiting in a queue in front of the store?
No problem, pop in from mobile and do some crimes
Bored and got some free time?
Play poker or mug some motherf**kers
Waiting for your homie to show up for 20 minutes even tho he said he'll be there in like 5?
No worries, go on the forums and talk some shit
Cant sleep at night?
Check if you can pop a pill and go back to sleep
Seriously whats up with this game and why cant I stop playing it?
I know its supposed to be more of a passive game or whatever but theres so much shit to do
I dont wanna let my nerve or energy go to waste so I log all the time to spend some
Should I quit for a while or what?
How can I play this game more passively without worrying about my points going to waste or missing a drug timer etc?
Im literally like a teenage girl glued to my mobile phone 24/7, checking whats up in Torn
I know I cant be the only one doing shit like this