[image: i.imgur.com]
I posted this shit in the other section but I'll post it here again cuz nobody is answering me
Who the f**k is in charge of the bookie results?
I literally watched this game live on twitch and after two hours of waiting for the results to come thru its the wrong outcome?
Like seriously what the f**k?
How many people have been f**ked the same way?
Maybe some didn't even double check themselves?
I posted this shit in the other section but I'll post it here again cuz nobody is answering me
Who the f**k is in charge of the bookie results?
I literally watched this game live on twitch and after two hours of waiting for the results to come thru its the wrong outcome?
Like seriously what the f**k?
How many people have been f**ked the same way?
Maybe some didn't even double check themselves?