Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Candy Grams Again!

Started by Ninivah [1950421] on in Fun & Games.

26 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

HeroOfKvatch [2414039] ×2 paguio2000 [2645484] ×2 Chedburn [1] ×1 cuinhel [160655] ×1 TheProletariat [250440] ×1 Gawain112 [493951] ×1 DOVER [502705] ×1 SYTHX [2142539] ×1 Lalop [2150517] ×1 LordAlexxx [2188096] ×1 TNTBountyHunter [2193387] ×1 Splurgal [2223620] ×1

Ninivah [1950421]
Hey all,

Last year I sent out some candy grams and I'm back again to do the same this year.

I've got 100 grams available.

Same rules and procedure as last year. One gram request per person. To place an order post in the thread or send a mail if you want to be anonymous. Chats will be ignored.

Candy grams contain: Teddy Bear Plushie, Dozen Roses, Bag of Candy Kisses, Bag of Chocolate Kisses, Bag of Chocolate Truffles, Box of Chocolate Bars, Box of Sweet Hearts, Lollipop, Bottle of Beer

Rules

1. You cannot send a candy gram to yourself.
2. You can only send one candy gram. (This is to ensure that as many people get a chance to send one as possible.)
3. All messages must oblige to Torn rules and I will not be sending out any rude or lewd messages.
4. You cannot use this to circumvent any blocks or ignores.
5. Send information for anonymous grams via mail. I will ignore all chats that pop up.

I withhold the right to deny sending a candy gram to anyone I chose for any arbitrary reason and I will refuse to send candy grams if too many are requested to be sent to the one person.

Please send your orders by the 13th so presents can be sent on thr 14th.

See this thread for more info:

Candy Grams 2020

Please post name or recipient and their ID. A personal message is optional.

Grams available: 84/100

Mentions: Free Candy Grams!

VonKalergi [2655625]
Could you send gabe97 [2438756] one please. I'm new, and he was the first person to bust me out of jail, so thanks to him.

Mentions: gabe97 [2438756]

Jayyy [2089500]
Can you send one to LordAlexxx [2188096] he's been a good trader for me and helped me get into a good faction. Just trying to spread some love in torn

Mentions: LordAlexxx [2188096]

SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
Can you send one to Splurgal [2223620] for dropping a ton of cashmoney for our faction, and leading us to a (partial) victory against a faction 7 times our respect. Message can be: Hella appreciate what you did, and am looking forward to your guidance and leadership in future conflicts. Best, SleepIsForWeak.

Mentions: Splurgal [2223620]