Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Books

Started by Switty [2282248] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Switty [2282248]
Hello,

I've been doing constant missions and rotating through the store to hopefully get another book.... It's felt like 3 months since I've even seen a book within the mission store. I do currently have 2 books that I got from the mission store is that blocking one from appearing?
Fistyboy [1733255]
No the only restriction on books is that you can't get the same one twice, you not seeing more books is simply because they are rare.
Kelsie [340367]
It takes eons for books to appear in the mission store, I swear. I always make sure I have plenty of credits ready to go in case a good one pops up.


Also the above is correct, you can only use each book once- however you can get the memories and mammaries book. This allows you to ‘repeat’ the last book you read, so basically reading the same book twice ;)
OsRavan [2492713] Committee Committee
Heh its weird you never see what your looking for. Im using my credits for weapons mods and ive seen like seven or eight books since ive started doing that (but been waiting months for the right mod). Im sure if i decided to start purchasing books from the mission store i'd never see one again!
Kelsie [340367]
Yes you’ll be able to eventually get it again... but there is a good chance of it taking forever to reappear.