38 replies · 892 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Oh yeah, I tried this game for 5 min on android, anything competitive you can forget about, it's bad lol. Even NPCs you get hit, med, jump back in. Can't do on android, land and bank before mugged? Nope. I don't even want to think about trying to war from a phone.
Am just glad I'm not a fan of mobile devices. Too old for that shit. Give me 3 monitors and 50 browser tabs any day.
Maybe, I used to have a samsung galaxy and I don't remember it being this bad but I have an LG and it is what Beer said. Torture.
Back on topic. I don't think OP have the most friend+enemies. There are some players who legit see scamming/mugging as fair game and build their careers on it. Not enough to get players to plack list you, get the rep and it builds itself. Get the stats and you get free defends too.