I read that you couldn’t get the same book twice but I have 2 of the same book In my display cabinet, I’m sure I got them both in the early book days but only just found out it’s not supposed to happen
Duplicate book
Started by MrEpic [853044] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I don't see 2 of the same.
Book : Ugly Energy
x2
There really were some issue with this a long time ago, so this looks like an old artifact - it's fixed now, thanks!
Thank you
Nice book to have a duplicate of lol