Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn DOES get you laid

Started by 2480971 [2480971] on in General Discussion.

166 replies · 5.5k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 167 / 167 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
167
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

2480971 [2480971]
Edit: 16:17:45 - 10/02/2021 Someone anonymously placed 1x $200,000 bounties on you : For having an ugly baby

Lol. I’d have to disagree. I think he’s beautiful and no ones ever going to convince me otherwise. I’m not even mad, made a multi just to post (super salty!)

Edit 2: Perfectly balanced, as all things should be (lol)

[image: i.ibb.co]

Edit 3: R1ver disliked your thread

Way to ruin the perfect ratio! Lol

_____________________


I had mixed feelings about posting this but it’s easier to direct friends here than send pictures to all of them.


If anyone remembers my post on the day 1 of Duke’s Christmas giveaway where I was kissing my wife’s bump, well - that bump became my son yesterday at 13:03 TCT.


I was going to post a thread anyway seeing as my first year on Torn but with the war going on, (thank god that ended when it did lmao) then my son being born - I’ve just been a mess of sleep deprivation and busy will all manner of different things!


I remember seeing one of the TCT adverts a while back which said that 100% of Torn players get laid (or something like that) and well, it must be true because we conceived around the time I joined SA some 10 months ago lol

Anyway; without further ado - My son, the future legend of SA (probably) :D

[image: i.ibb.co]



Will he one day take Nova’s title of biggest hands in Torn? (Probably)

[image: i.ibb.co]



Other parents of Torn - Does this spell the end of high activity? Or will my gains benefit from the inevitable multiple waking moments each night? How did it impact you guys?

Anyway, I’m back home alone at the moment - my Mrs and my son have had to stay in overnight again so I’ll probably catch up on some sleep! Much love to everyone
CornHub [2423014]
Congrats man!

In 13 years time, you can get a new referral AND an SA recruit :P

Really happy for you mate, wishing fast healing to your wife :)
Litzy [2093251]
Welcome to SA little one... now enough rest - get on that XP grind ;)

Damn he's adorable




... what's that clock ticking? Anybody else hear that? <3
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Awww.

To answer your question, does it spell the end of high activity? No, man. Since you won't be sleeping, activity should be at an all time high! Just have to play with one hand as you feed the baby with the other.

Congrats on becoming a dad! It is the scariest, most aggravating, highly rewarding thing you will ever do.
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
Fantastic! Congratz! :)

Oooh, you'll love how you won't waste anymore Energy and Nerve trains during that pesky, long gone sleep! :)

But don't go to the casino while you'll be up and trying to convince the little one to sleep! Sleep depravation, a crying baby and gambles are not a good trio, believe me! :D
AlphabetSoupx [2179131]
I no longer play Torn. But I log in for some fun here and there. Some call me a quitter. I say I have a life outside of Torn that takes priority. Never the less, as your spouse and VERY good friend i would like to congratulate you mate. Honestly, such a blessing. As you know my little one is 6 months old now so i feel the sleep deprivation. I can only hope that he follows my little girl and after the first couple weeks was actually amazing over night. And for aslong as I can remember sleeps a full night now. Hopefully you are just as lucky :).

Regarding Torn. You will be fine. Just log on more often but less time spent each time. You'll keep up and wont miss out on family time. Something I was crap at doing hence the other I took. I swear I will make my family sick of the amount of time I spend with them... Haha.

Love to you and the family mate. <3 xxx