Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me out. im not sure what's the best education to take next. So far ive maxed out Combat training, General studies and self defence. Not sure what to do next or if there is a order i should be doing them in.
Education
Started by Lady_Spawn [2414618] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
IIIlusionist [253384] ×1
General recommendation is to unlock blood bags in biology and then do sports science bachelor. Biology is a good bachelor too.
Sports science increases your gym gains.
Biology makes you better at fighting.
Sports science increases your gym gains.
Biology makes you better at fighting.
Check this out; it might help you to decide which education courses you should take
Education Perk Guide ~ by IIIlusionist [253384]:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15927441
Education Perk Guide ~ by IIIlusionist [253384]:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15927441
Mentions: IIIlusionist [253384]
Yeah, folks really should do Sports Science as early as possible, as the gains compound. I went Biology first tho, as I love fighting and doing missions, and it gave me a lot more tools to do so. Then Sports Science, and then a law course to improve my busting a bit, and now I'm doing Combat Training to get on the weapons grind as soon as I can.
Lady_Spawn: don't forget about Psychology too, to help with your crimes. And also pick up any gym passives, get those out of the way after Sports Science.
Lady_Spawn: don't forget about Psychology too, to help with your crimes. And also pick up any gym passives, get those out of the way after Sports Science.
I did psych first because I wanted the crime buff. Working on sports science now should be done in 6 weeks or so. really depends on your game play. I agree with the concentration on biology too, probably make that my third.
Thank you all for your help. you've all been very helpful. Think I'll do biology next. Xxx
Other than the bachelor's where the bachelor itself gives you something you want, I'd focus on just picking and choosing the courses you want and not doing the complete bachelor's.