Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ecstasy not working!

Started by Tony___Montana [2595182] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Tony___Montana [2595182] ×1

Tony___Montana [2595182]
Every day I take at least one tab of ecstasy just to work out in the gym, in the last two days both tabs that I had taken doubled my happiness but when I got to the gym and trained, it instantly reset my happiness, am sure I didn't overdose, so am confused as to what happened... feedback appreciated.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the ecstacy at xx:44 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.
13-02-2021 08:44:55Tony___Montana used some Ecstasy gaining 5,000 happiness
12-02-2021 09:14:53Tony___Montana used some Ecstasy gaining 5,000 happiness
Closing the report. Thanks..!!

Mentions: Tony___Montana [2595182]