Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Satanic Trader

Started by ASatanicBoi [2385690] on in Trading Post.

59 replies · 331 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

ASatanicBoi [2385690]
I Am The Satanic Trader!

This is my brand new trading forum where I buy lots of items! I am not the richest person and I can't buy most very expensive items.
100% BUY MUGGING FREE
Active hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00am TCT - 21:00pm TCT
Saturday to Sunday: 8:00am TCT - 20:00pm TCT
Will be flying quite a lot so just start a trade and I'll complete it as soon as I get back!
Any feedback will be appreciated!
Will negotiate bulk prices!
Prices: https://www.tornexchange.com/prices/ASatanicBoi/
Trade: https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=2385690