Forgive me if I'm blind but I don't see the newspaper on the map... surely it's a vital torn institution and deserves representation? I mean, even the dump is on the map.
Newspaper on Map?
Started by CrashMonster [2389911] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I believe the newspaper is delivered to every torn citizen’s shack on every new print.
True, but the staff and publishing facilities have to be somewhere (and I'm looking for excuses to spend time on the map for city finds).