This is not whining on my end. The original post was someone whining because there's a mechanic in the game stopping him from buy mugging or mugging people. All I'm saying is grow up and get over it
FYI to the guy who immediately mugged me after I posted lol congrats on your 23k
Rated +
I've forever been a critic of people abusing these mechanics to stay protected in hospital indefinitely. It's especially frustrating during attacking based competitions where people can just hide in hospital for however long they want. Would love to see some work done to balance gameplay like this.
+R
will make SED worth something too.
*meanwhile sitting in hospital from bad blood bag*
Yeah. fair enough, I can see your point.
Pay for a hosp
Pay for a high-value bounty
Attack and lose
RR loss (chance of winning but still counts)
Glass door the gym
SED
Spam high-fail crimes or fail a bust (could be bought out or busted but still an option)
Fly
Clothing store perk
Plenty of alternatives - blood bags are simply a get out of jail free card
Make it drive up Med CD, I reckon.
It seems super strange that taking the wrong blood, something that can kill in real life, has such a modest CD here.
ODing on drugs can kill, and with Xan it’s 3 days hosp and a day CD... PCP/Ket is a day as well.
My vote would be drive up the Med CD.
It’d also make sudden wars etc more of a consideration. As it stands, a trader can just pop out, close up store and be ready to fight with around 1hr med CD or less. Also - raids would be slightly less avoidable. (Niche)
This is all assuming they aren’t in a clothing store anyway.
Hospital time related to attacking is ok, can never remove that mechanic because attacking is a core part of the game. And either you had to spend energy or money on it.
Self hosping with blood bags is stupid. Blood wrong blood bags should just set your life to 1, not give hosp time.
RR loss is stupid.
Glass door gym ehhh just give the junkies jail time instead.
SED is ok, people need to sleep at some point, plus this cost 2.4m so its not free.
2021 the year of the mugger. lets get some mug buffs for a change ched meister
I'm not even selling anything, and read the content of the OP and you may understand a bit more and what the changes would be coz your post is as irrelevant as DA.
Then again I dont expect the average trader to have the knowledge to read, how clumsy of me.
Why change it?
There is no valid reason, just that you don't think people should be able to do it.
And that's not a reason.
I kind of wonder if this is how Ched intended for his players to avoid getting mugged. Or perhaps it was just a side effect that wasn't expected after the mugging update.
I'm kind of surprised you can do anything in your own inventory at all while in hospital.
I think a wrong blood bag should add far longer to the med cooldown.
Right? It completely trivialises bounties. I’ve been completely locked down in wars, stacking in the hosp and sinking beers, popping out only to dump crimes.
Sitting at 110 nerve, now I only have to pop out once every 10+ hours.
You have to self hosp - this would be pretty funny. Chasing ppl in and out of hospital
rented PIs should have an useable vault
Increase hosp time to 10 hours and medical cooldown penalty to 24 hours.
f**king gold idea.
This would allow for strategic use of bloodbag protection IE: sleeping, but only allow them to chose one wise time a day to use it. Spamming it with 1min left in hosp with little penalty on any whim is a bit OP protection.
To be fair, it would be pretty easy to mug someone who’s actively suffering from, or recently recovered from a haemolytic transfusion reaction...
bring back MUG PROTECTION !!!
Buymuggers, buymuggers everywhere.