[Grave]
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 69 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
hell yes, we need this
That sounds like a good idea!
True.
Agreed with explosive
I'd rather not see I've got a net total of -1b in poker every time I look >.>
“Max I’m amazing at poker, look at these amazing wins”
”good now quit”
”why would I? It’s easy money”
-_-
”good now quit”
”why would I? It’s easy money”
-_-
Math is hard i guess.
I mean pretty easy math
He says after using casino calculators and scripts for years
Peace
Peace
That's not what I said
It was way worse than that
It was way worse than that
Don't see why this wouldn't be implemented! Full support here!
I wanted to help you keep some face
Good idea. + R
great idea + R
Definitely a good idea. Good thinking Explosive ?
I weigh my money you peasant.
R+
Love this, would make it much easier to compare with faction & friends!
R+
R+