Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tornonovela Competition

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Community Events.

31 replies · 9.44k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Samuelkulb [2518154] ×2 Jigsarnak [2040172] ×1 Ampheromine [2065865] ×1 2074167 [2074167] ×1 DjSkullhead [2152612] ×1 Featheather [2185450] ×1 JackTheWolf [2527901] ×1

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
We want you to write a 60-second audio drama between two or more characters set in Torn City. It should be melodramatic and feature romance as the primary theme. You may collaborate with one other player in this competition, and both players will receive the prizes.

Create a 60-second audio romance drama between two people set in Torn.

Say your name and player ID at the beginning or end.

You may enter only once - that’s what she said.

All entries must comply with Torn’s rules or you will be disqualified.

When including real life Torn players, you must limit your references to in-game aspects only - any mention of real life events or information that can be construed as harassment will not be tolerated.

All entries must be submitted by midnight on Friday the 26th of February


PRIZES

1st place: Gold ribbon + honor bar + 1,000 points + Special gift + Gold Microphone
2nd place: Silver ribbon + 500 points + special gift + Silver Microphone
3rd place: Bronze ribbon + 250 points + special gift + Bronze Microphone
PROFY [2215152]
leslie at sally's sweets shop
References and notes:
-Leslie's accent is based off uncle roger, a fictionnal character played by the comedian nigelng. I just tried doing an old guy's voice mixed with that accent. Haiya is his signature word and is used like a sigh mixed with surprise. I'm asian irl so I'm not being racist
-Bastard son kenny: On the prize wheel If you get 5 points on the wheel of awesome. Leslie will respond with: This is good amount of points, same amount of points as I have children who I love and respect. I have six children. One is bastard slut.
His name is Kenny.


*door opens*

Leslie
: Hallo Sally! It's me, your best customer Leslie. I come to buy candy for prize for my fortune wheel.

Sally
: Oh, hello Leslie! Nice to see you again, you want the usual I suppose?

Leslie
: Can you give me mo this time? I already gave away all the candy to stupid customers. They give me so much money and I just give them gaaaarbage and sometime I even hit them! And they still come the next day!

Sally
: Oh Leslie, you're such a smart man! You know, you come here so often that I consider you a little bit more than a friend by now. My husband died a few years ago and... I've been so lonely lately... maybe we could-

Leslie
: HAAAAIYAA, no wan want to marry you! Look at you so stinky, you sell candy but you smell like sh*t! I'd rather kiss my bastard son kenny than to kiss you!

Sally
: *sigh* I knew you would say that but... I still love you Leslie.. If you ever change your mind you know who's interested in that lollipop and love juice of yours.
LastRites [2113741]
Dude Dude & Evil-Duck, A Love Story, as performed by LastRites (2113741) .......and found in the Forums...

DUDE: To Evil-Duck, with love.. My valentine, my confidant, my advisor, my champion, my friend, my brother, Evil-Duck will you marry me.. Again? This time forever?

ED: I remember the first I laid eyes on you, you were in the VIP forum saying how this called Evil-Duck probably never went to college and how he couldn’t speak a lick of English. I knew from that very moment that badass outlaw was made for me.

Will I marry you?

YES, YOU BLUBBERING IDIOT, YES YES YES YES YES, YES a million times over, YES until the whole of TORN hears and it will always be YES as long as the sun sets and rises again.

DUDE: Evil-Duck + DUDE DUDE forever. Your love makes me strong.

ED: A simply stunning tribute, DUDE DUDE, my handsome, intelligent, smart, caring husband.
JackTheWolf [2527901]

We now return to tonight's episode of...... The Drugged And The Penniless




The Drugged And The Penniless


Episode 2:14 ~ The Jewelry Store Secret


Starring JackTheWolf [2527901] and Samuelkulb [2518154]


Will Samuel, a billionaire lottery winner, and Jackie, a drug addicted super model, rekindle their love on valentines day after she was caught buying a necklace with DUDE? Or will the sudden self hospitalization of their son cause their relationship to be....
TORN apart




*door slams open*


*gasp*
Jackie: Sam! W..What are you doing home so early?

Sam: What were YOU doing at the jewelry store with DUDE?!
*slams pictures on table, dramatic music*
Sam: yeah.... Francis showed me

Jackie: N..no its not... You dont understaaand! I have NEEDS Samuel.... things aren't easy for me..

Sam: You're studying HEALTH AND FITNESS! how hard could your life possibly be..

Jackie: All you ever give me is Xanax... DUDE gives me EDVDs!

Sam: Is that all I am to you?! The money in my vault?!

Jackie: You would be rotting in FEDERAL PRISON if it wasn't for me!

Sam: No...... no that LOAN you got from Duke is what got me out of pr... *interrupted*

Jackie: DONT YOu ever mention that again you KNOW what I had to do to pay off his goons

Sam: Yeah, I do..... I do know... and now you're nothing but a..... a dirty pillpopping buy mugger!

*HUGE GASPS*

Jackie: HOW DARE YOU! *SLAP* Get the hell out of here Samuel! I dont ever want to see you again!

Sam: This is MY PRIVATE ISLAND

Jackie: Well I'm going to Father Hiram Williams to file for a divorce!

Sam: No Jackie, please... we can talk about this..

*doorbell rings*
*Jackie answers*


Jackie: *gasps* Doctor Bogie! What are you doing here?

Bogie: Its your son.... im afraid hes.......... suffering from an acute hemolytic transfusion reaction

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

Mentions: JackTheWolf [2527901] · Samuelkulb [2518154]

Gorou [2644235]
10 out of 10
“ A truly romantic story mixed with sadness, betrayal, and EDVD. Not only the story but the voice acts has made me cry for 2 hours. I would like to see what happens next after the betrayal of Jack, and the sudden hospitalization of their child. “
- 20th Century Fox
mgvel [2530905]
Tornhibited Love

Narrator: Last week on Tornhibited Love

Sally: No no, listen to ME Leslie Martinez Rodriguez de la Cruz, I'm done playing your games!
I don't want to hear from you or your stupid Wheel of Awesome anymore!

Sally slams the door

...

Knock, Knock, Knock

Sally opens the door

Leslie: Sally Sorry about the kick to the throat. I meant to give you private island, see, it's option.

Sally: Well that damn wheel is rigged. That one million was all I had, and without it the orphans will not get their candy. Now I'm gonna have to ask Duke for that 1 million I just lost.

Leslie: Duke? Duke Fernando Joaquin Rodriguez? You seeing that sack of shit behind my back?

Sally: No Leslie, I swear I have-

Leslie breaks shit at Sally's shop

Leslie: Shatup golddigging candy seller haiya

Sally sobs in a corner

Sally: Sorry
g_ho [1261819]
60 second telenovela at your service!

To Love Or Let Die


Binka, did you hear?! We're gonna be warring Chain Reaction! Time to put on my best armor!


G_ho, you're way too excited, what's going on??


Oh, it's no big deal, I just have this ...this thing with Proxima.


YOU WHAT?!?! He's CR. Bad news. If Kara and Z knew they'd ban you.


Stop! That's why we keep it so quiet.. no one can know!! Like, he was so sweet the other day, saying he could never attack me, when I said we were coming for them and...


...YOU DID WHAT!?!? You told them we're attacking?


I love him, he loves me! He would never betray my confidence!


::Meanwhile in CRs Discord::


Muttley, is everyone stacked? They're attacking in 4 hours.


Yeah boss, we're ready and waiting...


I can't wait for all the salty JFK memes when they hit our literal brick wall.


Ha. Got that right. We're so in the know we'll put the war thread up before Zombie.


They won't know what hit them OR who betrayed them. And until heads have rolled, I'm keeping everyone in the dark. They don't call me MeanMike for nothing.
EdenicCherub [1500693]
I thank the cook for best cup of coffee again, my gardener is working on my Private Get away gradner is doin fine job on my lawn
as I
jump in my Lexus , tunes yes ... i tell system to play my broken heart mix . No witnesses

Robberies Murder... constantly on my mind as im doing it! ... who can I trust
No one Torn !!! Its Is hell. finally my,
as my flunkies finished the job . There will be no witnesses xxx 2 men can keep a secret's if 1 is dead ! , works for as many flunkies you got to disappear

No witnesses!! EdenicCherub
Ali1997k [2386159]
The drug infused snack

The story of a hopeless romantic nuker:


Mojoman: uh... Scoob I have something for you.

Scooby: hmm? Whats that? SCOOBY SNACKS?!?
Mojoman: mhmm...


Scooby: i guess ill try one...


*eats them*


Scooby: mmmh.. Theyre so gooood.. But taste a bit different

Mojoman: scoob... I have to tell you something... Ever since i joined nuke... I knew.. That i wanted you. You are the only one i look at... The only one i think of

Scoob: uhh....

Mojoman: shh.. Let me finish.... Divorce Xlaben... And take me instead! We'll buy a PI together! And live happily ever after!!

Scooby: dahell dude? Get away!!
*scooby walks away*

Mojoman to himself: guess the love juice injection takes a while....