Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel

Started by Bulimic [2550669] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Bulimic [2550669]
Hi Yesterday afternoon I flew to Argentina. I thought is I had accidently clicked commercial so thought nothing of it.
When I arrived I had lost my PI bonus for baggage, I only could buy 14 instead of 24, that is when I doubted I accidently clicked commercial.
My PI was still available. I know you can check this. Please let me know what happened.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This was reported here and per the report, everyone affected by the bug was credited with a Business Class Ticket as a compensation. Can you please check your events to see if you were given a Business Class Ticket?

Thanks!

Mentions: Wrong plane type on travel