Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Specislist Merit

Started by Dexy [968047] on in Achievements.

19 replies · 400 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
82
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
R+ for the bigger achievement here. That f**king sweet view.

I don't think we've had a proper sunny day in over a week. And the oyster harvest where I spent the week is shut down until 2025
Dexy [968047]
Terrible news re the oyster harvest! Where is that?
We have had rainy weather this whole week too with spurts of absolutely beautiful beachy weather.
This morning was perfect! I’ll give ya a sneaky peak.


[image: i.imgur.com]



Best place to sit and Torn! And mojito ;)