Hi,
I've built a tool that grabs events and uses regex to extract the amount from each of these events, I'm using it to track my money from trades and sales on my Bazaar.
I was wondering, rather than having to go through the events, would it be possible to add an endpoint where we can see changes to our balance?
I was thinking something like this:
[image: i.vgy.me]
Something like this would allow for tools to be made to help track our money more easily, rather than trying to extract said data from the events.
I've built a tool that grabs events and uses regex to extract the amount from each of these events, I'm using it to track my money from trades and sales on my Bazaar.
I was wondering, rather than having to go through the events, would it be possible to add an endpoint where we can see changes to our balance?
I was thinking something like this:
[image: i.vgy.me]
Something like this would allow for tools to be made to help track our money more easily, rather than trying to extract said data from the events.