Opinions on random, but very rare, plane crashes or bombings while traveling? kinda like crashes in racing. This could hosp for a while and lose all the items being carried.
Plane crashes
Started by RmB [2632539] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -Kevin- [1874371]
· 16 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com]
how often does an international plane crash?
Very rarely. no point i think and just will annoy people
Very rarely. no point i think and just will annoy people
Just a thought I had after crashing in a race and getting hosp for 11 hrs. I had nothing better to do for a while. But like everything else in the game, every action seems to have risks for the rewards, and there could be perks to offset it. Heck, I got hit by shrapnel from the dirty bomb with an 8 hr hosp minding my own business not even doing anything, that happens even less in real life than a plane crash. So yes it would be extremely rare. Just a thought, nothing more. no need to get any Satan involved, but hey, maybe praying will decrease the chances of your plane crashing?
how often does a dirty bomb drop on a city :)
I had this thought many many months ago. The rate would have to be extremely low like 1 in every 1 million flights or something.
To counter the question of how often do international flights crash, how many times can one person OD on drugs irl? Lol I'm up to like 40 or something in game myself.
To counter the question of how often do international flights crash, how many times can one person OD on drugs irl? Lol I'm up to like 40 or something in game myself.
I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before. In any case, I don't see the need for this, besides interferring with one of the most accessible ways of making money. I think that has been nerfed enough.
Good idea ,also there should be merit for Plane Crash .
Still new to the game, but I like the OPs idea, had this idea too, which is why I found this post. Also like the counter argument on percentage here in relation to real life - certain aspects of real life just have to be tweaked to find a way into the game.
Maybe a chance of around 1% might be OK? Effects: You land in hospital (in TORN, no matter if traveling to or from TORN, they always take you home) ... maybe you don't lose all of your items but just some?
Maybe a chance of around 1% might be OK? Effects: You land in hospital (in TORN, no matter if traveling to or from TORN, they always take you home) ... maybe you don't lose all of your items but just some?
I had this thought too, and would like to see other random real life events occur, just to add a bit of extra spice to the game.
I agree with the above post in that you should return to torn hospital, but I think crashes should happen upon take off from torn, or upon landing. This is to avoid flying all the way to SA to crash just before getting there. You don't want to annoy people by wasting a lot of time flying to be able to buy nothing, because they've crashed on landing, so had to take an emergency hospital flight home and not been able to buy anything since they've been hospitalized.
I agree with the above post in that you should return to torn hospital, but I think crashes should happen upon take off from torn, or upon landing. This is to avoid flying all the way to SA to crash just before getting there. You don't want to annoy people by wasting a lot of time flying to be able to buy nothing, because they've crashed on landing, so had to take an emergency hospital flight home and not been able to buy anything since they've been hospitalized.
thing is its alrady there
chances it it's only slightly higher than winning lotery
chances it it's only slightly higher than winning lotery