Just wanted to share we just found out our first baby is a boy! So f**kin stoked to have a little metalhead to be as a son!!
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!
Started by Sorce [2509745] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Samoiedskaya [1709631]
· 6 likes ·
Is spiteful arguing some kind of coping mechanism for you? - Sepulchrave [2092631]
· 4 likes ·
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com] That's great but could we maybe have a single dedicated baby announcement thread in Fun & Games or somewhere where people who don't give a shit can not go to not see them? That would be great, thanks, … - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Moved to General Non-related as it's not a Torn subject, but congrats!! Awesome news. :-)
Booyah! What exciting news. Congratulations to you and your family!
Thank you!
What is with all these garbage thread with no discussion?
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
That's great but could we maybe have a single dedicated baby announcement thread in Fun & Games or somewhere where people who don't give a shit can not go to not see them? That would be great, thanks, and congrats on combining your gametes with someone that sounds great too.
That's great but could we maybe have a single dedicated baby announcement thread in Fun & Games or somewhere where people who don't give a shit can not go to not see them? That would be great, thanks, and congrats on combining your gametes with someone that sounds great too.
Mentions: IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!
non-related ...or achievements XD
Congrats!! That's so exciting <3
Or
You could not read them?
You could not read them?
Congrats! Such a big moment in your life, don't let the haters take it away from you.
Exactly! Which would be facilitated by their being in a forum for non-Torn-related subjects. There are thousands of people in Torn, must we be apprised of their every life changing bodily function? I took a HUGE poop this morning, shall I unleash the trumpets and unfurl the gonfalons in GD!?! OF COURSE...WHY NOT! Everybody else does - damn it, I forgot to take a picture!
Congrats, that's wonderful news. :)
Congrats sorce
Moved to General Non-related as it's not a Torn subject, but congrats!! Awesome news. :-)
Not sure how having a kid is an achievement
Is spiteful arguing some kind of coping mechanism for you?
Congrats!
Congrats! I have three, all boys, aged 19, 17, and 13.
Anyone that says boys are easy, doesn't have boys. I love them, would give my life for them, and want to choke them out sometimes.
I have always told them that my goal is to raise them to be a better man than I am.
Enjoy your time with your son. Before you know it, they are teens. You blink again and they are out of the house on their own.
Anyone that says boys are easy, doesn't have boys. I love them, would give my life for them, and want to choke them out sometimes.
I have always told them that my goal is to raise them to be a better man than I am.
Enjoy your time with your son. Before you know it, they are teens. You blink again and they are out of the house on their own.
Bob Wehadababyitsaboy
I was in that thread last March, when the earthquake shook you from your bed. Your posts have been distinctly acerbic since then, so I appreciate the irony of you accusing me of being contrary in the forums as a form of coping mechanism. It is what is and we are what we are - everything in life can be seen as a way to deal with the vagaries and personal tragedies of existence.