What are the differences in using a donator pack and subscribing monthly?
Donator vs subscriber?
Started by Vanarpp [2169313] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nika99 [2306783] Moderator
· 3 likes ·
Subscriber draws, Receive a random delivery gift each month, and holiday gifts if you are a subscriber. And 75pts each month as well.
Random draws for points and items I believe
if you go on city then donator house you can see more info there
if you go on city then donator house you can see more info there
Subscriber draws, Receive a random delivery gift each month, and holiday gifts if you are a subscriber. And 75pts each month as well.
Random gifts for subscriber, e.g 10000 points
Books mainly.
Like the draws are good but the monthly presents are the main thing I feel. especially as the ammount of mission points make it hard to be able to buy books aswell as their rarity.
Since I've started to sub perhaps 3 months ago? Maybe 4 I've had 3 books and perhaps 30m? In items that i can sell
Like the draws are good but the monthly presents are the main thing I feel. especially as the ammount of mission points make it hard to be able to buy books aswell as their rarity.
Since I've started to sub perhaps 3 months ago? Maybe 4 I've had 3 books and perhaps 30m? In items that i can sell
Definitely suggest becoming a sub if you can afford it. The above have mentioned what you can get from sub rewards. You then don’t have to worry about either A- buying a DP every month with rl/torn money, and you never have to forget about topping up. It’s easy, gives good perks, and plus you’re supporting the game as well.
Just became a sub because of this
Donator pack can be bought with game money, however real money is strickly needed for subscription. If you have decided to donate to game subscription is better. (50 point vs 75 point, 2 special item including books chance to win points).