If anyone reading this does any sort of fishing I'd love to talk fishing with you!
Anyone here fish?
Started by PurpleLettuce [2312438] on in Sports.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
what do you fish for the most?
just went kayak fishing today. a good portion of the lake was still frozen but was fun to get out nonetheless
Bout a month away from trout season opening up here where I live.
The water is almost warm enough for muskie to start to go into more shallow streams around here.
I'll be waiting for the bass spawn to start though. Bass fishing has always been my favorite since I started when I was a kid. Always enjoyed trying to find what depth bass are holding off of point or structure in a lake. Then running a crank bait or carolina rig'd worm in front of one. Right now they'll be shallow though, so I'll catch most off a rattle trap, spinner bait, buzz bait or plastic.
I don't really trout fish as much as I'd like too. If I lived close enough to trout waters to go every other day. I would like to get into fly tying. The idea of trying to match the hatch of bugs for the time of year was always a really cool idea. A 8-10lb brown trout is a top five fish on my list to catch in my lifetime.
I'll be waiting for the bass spawn to start though. Bass fishing has always been my favorite since I started when I was a kid. Always enjoyed trying to find what depth bass are holding off of point or structure in a lake. Then running a crank bait or carolina rig'd worm in front of one. Right now they'll be shallow though, so I'll catch most off a rattle trap, spinner bait, buzz bait or plastic.
I don't really trout fish as much as I'd like too. If I lived close enough to trout waters to go every other day. I would like to get into fly tying. The idea of trying to match the hatch of bugs for the time of year was always a really cool idea. A 8-10lb brown trout is a top five fish on my list to catch in my lifetime.
I'm really big into bass fishing