Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Army points

Started by Coutinho-10 [1950512] on in Questions & Answers.

17 replies · 476 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Broker [689823]
Saw my comment was disliked so let me explain

OP is skint. Simple as. Yeah, upgrading them stats would be beneficial but having mediocre stats in Torn + being skint will still make life hard. Tbh, better to go for whatever money he can make, do his natural gains. Use the money to make more money in the meantime and eventually can start using Xanax regularly and depending on his stats could maybe fund happy jumps as well.


But the decision is up to you bro - there’s no wrong choice here :-)
arrow [2024586]
Depends on your current stats. Get your base defence up, I can’t remember exactly how much I think min 1m then use all at once on defence.
Armitage_Shanks [1686392]
If you have hit the stat cap ( 50m ), you could gain 3,500 DEF per 1 job point but only 2,500 STR per 1 job point. I've read Fitness Centre company gives better STR results per job point...
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Better options are suggested above.

Something which is outside of the box thinking.
Have a word with Proxima to see if he will buy the spies as I know he is always updating the top 100 battle stats chart in the forums. And these could come in handy.

Similarly, contacting the leaders of high respect factions to see if they require spies could also be a good option. Although I’m not sure what the going rate for a spy is at the moment. Might just be better to use the points for training.
Bilbosaggings [2323763]
As everyone else has said stats are the way to go imo. i know a player who returnt from a small break and dumped his points into str and went from <10k to 700k+.
However stat spys can make you a xanax to a mil per one (possibly less if you wanted to sell cheap to get more players buying) but aren't a high demand service. so if your wanting to dump your points and go to a player owned comp then stats would be the way otherwise sell stat spys for the cash.
However you can make cash anywhere really whereas stats will take time to build up
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
I would still use them on defense. A few years ago I would have said use them on spies, so you can get that merit (100 army spies I think it was), but seeing how that merit doesn't exist anymore, stats all the way.

Alternatively if you're really tight on cash you can do spies still, but I personally wouldn't.