I was wondering if it's possible to add some type of option to change the color of the names in faction chat to one color, but then still have it allow my custom colors for certain people. I cant stand the plain looking names :(
Old thread
Started by cankles [2137519] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 1,077 / 1,077 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Torn Tools seems to have just stopped working for me. None of the toolbars show in-game, and when I click on the extension in my Firefox browser and the pop-out information with all the information doesn't load.
Edit: A few hours later and it's working again after I reinstalled the extension. I'm not sure what happened but it's good to have it back.
Edit: A few hours later and it's working again after I reinstalled the extension. I'm not sure what happened but it's good to have it back.
Hey guys,
I'm a frontend developer and wanted a project to mess around on and thought that Torn Tools could use a little bit of a makeover. I'm in mega early stages. I've only designed the main information popup.
Just wondered if this would be something you guys would be interested in and if you are I'm down to implement it :).
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm a frontend developer and wanted a project to mess around on and thought that Torn Tools could use a little bit of a makeover. I'm in mega early stages. I've only designed the main information popup.
Just wondered if this would be something you guys would be interested in and if you are I'm down to implement it :).
[image: i.imgur.com]
I've been working on v6 (also called 'the rewrite') for months (and will be for a few more), the popup was the first thing to get a redesign.
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
You can join our Discord (link in my profile description) if you want to help out :).
seems noice. can be a theme.
I prefer the dark mode here
Both will be available. But yeah, dark mode is my favorite too. Another nice touch is that by default it will pick your system default for the light/dark mode.
Hi everyone,
I use TornTools on android with the Kiwi-Browser. Once or twice per week, the extension "looses" my API key and I have to add it again (plus I have to change all settings again). Anyone has a suggestions on what might be the reason for this?
Thanks,
rand
I use TornTools on android with the Kiwi-Browser. Once or twice per week, the extension "looses" my API key and I have to add it again (plus I have to change all settings again). Anyone has a suggestions on what might be the reason for this?
Thanks,
rand
There is only 1 reason: it's Kiwi browser. Sadly enough, I'm serious about that. I recommend to export your settings so you can just import them again once it happens.
Do you perchance know how or why Kiwi losses the settings? What's the usual case. I've seen it happen and I have no idea why.
Sadly enough, Kiwi was hard to debug. It did seem to improve over the last few months, but I've been busy with v6 so I haven't had the chance to look at it.
Thank you very much for the information!
Hi, on DocTorn a long time ago there used to be a custom stat view for "Days in faction" as you can see from this picture.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
It went missing from DocTorn ages ago and I assume that there was a good reason for that but I could never get any explanation, just wondering if it's still possible to implement as I used it extensively for recruiting. Thanks!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
It went missing from DocTorn ages ago and I assume that there was a good reason for that but I could never get any explanation, just wondering if it's still possible to implement as I used it extensively for recruiting. Thanks!
They probably removed it from the personalstats, as it no longer is a part of it. Pretty sure the current system wouldn't allow us to simply add it, but I'm rebuilding the system anyway so I'll look into it for v6.
What browser for android would you reccomend to stop this happening? Or does it happen on the majority of them ?
From what I know, it also happens In Yandex (I've had it happen on Chrome for Windows too) but way less. I know that the layout of Yandex sucks though
I haven't had it happen on Yandex but I did have it happen on Windows Chrome: two times, with a very short time gap between.
This made me ditch TT and go back to DoctorN on my Windows machine.
This made me ditch TT and go back to DoctorN on my Windows machine.
Any idea why torn tools makes my browser sluggish? It's fine temporarily when I restart the extension but will quickly slow down again. I use chrome and I don't have the same problem on my laptop using firefox. My PC is freshly upgraded so specs aren't the problem.
Also is there quicker way to mass remove people from the stakeout list? Going to each profile one by one is pretty painful.
Edit: Seems like it's causing a huge cpu spike when it's using the network, presumably pulling from the torn api?[image: i.imgur.com]
Also is there quicker way to mass remove people from the stakeout list? Going to each profile one by one is pretty painful.
Edit: Seems like it's causing a huge cpu spike when it's using the network, presumably pulling from the torn api?[image: i.imgur.com]
We know that TT is slow sometimes, but we don't know why. If you look at it, does it spike every 30 seconds?
Stakeouts will be improved significantly in v6.
Stakeouts will be improved significantly in v6.