Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App v0.3.10 issue

Started by RayReddington1 [2383357] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

RayReddington1 [2383357] ×1

RayReddington1 [2383357]
Device: samsung SM-G981W; Android 11;
Problem: map free item find not working
Watch video here: https://youtu.be/hZgNlAL4gvM
Not good at explaining myself. Go watch the video. I can't collect items found in the city I just get a continuous loading sign
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the app settings and see if it resolves the issue?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Ahh, I see. That is a Bottle of Love Juice. I believe that was supposed to de-spawn after 15th February.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Seems that it hung around after that and that is causing a problem, maybe. You have collected that item though, even though it shows loading dots.
23-02-2021 06:52:08Joshworden90 found some Love Juice in the city
14-02-2021 11:15:09Some Love Juice spawned in the city
We can check with Joe.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: RayReddington1 [2383357]