Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Constantly getting 503 error

Started by Vanyaaa [2657387] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
7
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Vanyaaa [2657387]
Everytime I try to open something it loads for 10 seconds it reloads after displaying a 503 error. I tried logging in and out and even changing browsers but it won't resolve.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The browser check is triggered whenever there's an IP Address change on client side. This can happen if you are using an unstable VPN service which is changing your IP address OR if you are switching between Mobile and WiFi network constantly for example. If you keep the network and IP Address constant, it shouldn't be checking too often. Does this apply to you?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The only reason why 503 error is triggered is due to IP address change on the client side. Are you certain this is the error that you are getting? Is it resolved now?
Vanyaaa [2657387]
It is still not resolved. I removed VPN. Used different browsers on laptop but it's still not resolving. Although it's working perfectly fine on my phone and app.

The problem is only persistent on my laptop. Have been trying since 3 days. I am using the same wifi network to connect both my phone and laptop. But it's working flawlessly on phone.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Which browser are you using on Laptop?

Have you tried using another browser to check if the issue is related to the browser or to the Laptop itself?
Vanyaaa [2657387]
I am using Chrome on my laptop. I tried using Firefox but the problem is still persisting.

Not sure if the problem is with laptop itself.
Vanyaaa [2657387]
Hey Sorry for late reply

On incognito it is working completely fine without any error. But in a general window I am still getting an error.

Is there any possible reason?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid, I won't be able to figure out if it is something with your browser itself. Do you have any extensions or scripts installed? If yes, then you can try disabling all extensions/scripts and see if it helps. You can also back up your browser preferences and do a clean installation of the browser and see if that helps.