I'm no reviver, but the idea is simple and makes sense to me. The more you do 1 thing the better you get at it. If you save 100k lives, chances are you patients are going to feel better than if some OJT student right out of med school helped you out instead!
R+
instead getting reviving skill how about getting blood bag from patient who currently being revived
In life, the more you do something, the better you become at it. This idea makes sense.
yes please!!
bump
bump
R+, like the idea. I think the amount healed will need to be tweaked. It would be nice to see a difference in quality of revive based on experience.
I like this idea; it could make these wars a bit more interesting and introduce more strategy to the game, i.e. having priority reviver targets.
This will also create a disparity in the reviving market. It might make reviving harder to get into due to lower reviving prices and demand, but I'm not too worried since the merits are quite worthwhile. Now, if we could implement more variation by adding levels into the calculation, like busting...
R+
This could add an interesting dynamic to specialization. 100k for a 5% revive, 1m for 50%, 5-10m for a 105%
Great idea, this could change things up a bit
R+
Well it would be nice, but not with such high requirements. The number one reviver in the game right now doesn't even have 60K revives.
For sure. I've been reviving on the side for over a year and I don't think I've got 300
soon :P
Bump
Once this post gets over 100 likes I'll show it to ched
Reviving is already OP but then again you'll be sacrificing energy that could have been better spent on stats. This however is a pretty good idea.
Sounds great! But I don't know if this would result in better gameplay as a whole - for example, orchestrating the better / worse revisers for different targets, all of the time. The actual effect would have to be kept quite minimal too as to not disrupt balance. I'm not sure how current revivers would feel suddenly healing less health than expected (if they don't have many revives).
Considering how important revives are in wars, we'd need to wait until we have a well matured ranked warring system before making any updates here I expect - and then they'd have to be very careful adjustments.
Certainly something we can come back to in the future.
sounds great in theory. i worry about the implementation.
Idea is cool.... obviously some tweaking of the numbers but here are some of my observations. The disparity of a low level reviver versus high level reviver will drive some out of the Revive game...perhaps the bonus is only granted to revivers within revive factions, that way individual high revivers don't have quite as much of an advantage. Have the bonus based on the average of all revivers in the faction. All revive capable players in the faction have the same bonus so the faction rating could be part of the contract negotiation. That way when a contract comes along all revivers will be providing the same level of service. I could see that all contracts otherwise would become "by request only" and only the high rated revivers would get the call.
Oooooh boy, we have to wait till AFTER an update for a ranked warring system? So this will definitely be implemented... "Soon." (2 Year minimum.)
My Bad Guys