edit: Seems like no one else thinks this would be beneficial, please delete this thread
delete
Started by Unknowen [2368453] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Complex and would just be interruption for him.
Therefore, no.
Therefore, no.
I've always thought there was no such thing as a stupid suggestion, that all of them are somehow based in improving the game somehow
I have changed my mind
I have changed my mind