Is there a particular time of day that leasing days change on your properties (i.e. 7 days left to 6 days left on lease) or is it just the time that you actually purchased the lease?
Leasing Days
Started by darkpassenger22 [2655100] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I'm not sure but I think it happens at 10:30pm EST which I think would be 3:30am TCT.
Good question - I think it’s from the time you begin renting if my memory serves me correctly
Mentions: List of day time cutoffs
Thanks everyone!