Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grilled Cheese

Started by BLCKOUT [2139587] on in Food & Cooking.

11 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
BLCKOUT [2139587]
Question, when eating a grilled Cheese do you dip it in Ketchup?
Having a discussion at home and need more people to weigh in on this issue we are having lol
PattyCake [1772008]
I am with jetwagon on this. I too dip my grilled cheese in my tomato soup. Have never tried dipping it into ketchup though.
Wavecrest [1989660]
I've made grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato, but never dipped them in ketchup. Still, I mean, tomato and cheese is generally a pretty good combo so... I guess it can work if you like ketchup?
Wood [2175573]
Ketchup is for the poor man's palate. Tomato soup would be good, and a real man would go for the dense intensity of Tomato Bisque.