Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company upgrades

Started by Turd_knocker [2314442] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Turd_knocker [2314442]
I'm available to upgrade all your company needs for a little one of payment of $7mil all I require is the funds to be in your company bank for the upgrades and I'll clarify with you before I take any money for my services.

If interested just drop me a mail and I'll respond A.S.A.P