Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'm wrong.

Started by Zackthemaf666 [2271002] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 519 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ChillySpunc [1905415]
"Still be pay to win"?

The whole point of this was to balance things better, it'll take time to see if that's worked.

This isn't going to destroy the reviving market, just return it to stability.
Amrak_Dezark [2189876]
Well, there is a npc run store that sets the price of most medical items, also you can now fill 3x more blood bags in a day(assuming max activity level)

So imma go with a no on the skyrocketing
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
The stock going up or down has nothing to do with the price of its benefits, nor the number of people in hospital etc. The description written is just flavor text.
DUDE [1028023]
I have read a lot. And I have succeeded. I am the greatest.

Greater than Muhammad Ali

Greater than Messi

Graeter than Jordan.

Simply the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be
blockhead77 [2539580]
People who donate are always going to have an advantage. If they didn't then there would be no need to donate, and the game would shut down.
ChillySpunc [1905415]
Nonsense, one person could donate, sell all the DPs and everyone would be on an equal footing. Not donating requires a negligible amount of effort.

Torn is far from pay to win.
ChillySpunc [1905415]
Exactly, negligible effort. If it tooks a months worth of work to pay for a months donatorship then I could see people saying it's pay to win but with knowledge and commitment you can pay for a months donatorship in a few days.
Amrak_Dezark [2189876]
Ya dont get me wrong, if you pay enough you use more cans ect which of course gives an edge but with enough activity you can make good money as well
blockhead77 [2539580]
I guess my point is that by donating you get more energy, and the only way to do that without donating is to constantly fly and such to buy donator packs from other players. Whereas people who donate can just buy them and then do whatever.
Amrak_Dezark [2189876]
I get where you are coming from but game needs a way to make money as well atleast there is a free way for the rest of us personally theres no way I could do a sub anymore I have way too many financial issues irl