Finally shredded the 100B stats goal, right on schedule :)
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Came back from around 10 year inactivity, about 5 years ago.
My last stats thread was almost 4 years ago -- https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16009298&b=0&a=0
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
It has been a long journey and I'd like to thank all my friends (you guys are the best), former factions and especially my current faction for making it possible.
Pushing harder and harder as time goes by. Next up, the Trillion club :)
On that note, I would also like to advertise that I'm uying Boxing Gloves for 455m each. Chat/mail me if you have any for sale.
Thank you!
.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Came back from around 10 year inactivity, about 5 years ago.
My last stats thread was almost 4 years ago -- https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16009298&b=0&a=0
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
It has been a long journey and I'd like to thank all my friends (you guys are the best), former factions and especially my current faction for making it possible.
Pushing harder and harder as time goes by. Next up, the Trillion club :)
On that note, I would also like to advertise that I'm uying Boxing Gloves for 455m each. Chat/mail me if you have any for sale.
Thank you!
.
Mentions: ~1B stats in ~1 month time