Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Display Case?

Started by Dracarys [2616230] on in General Discussion.

13 replies · 473 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Hornet [2066010] ×1

Dracarys [2616230]
There's all sort of things like profile signs, forum signs etc.

But something that is really underrated, and something that I found very interesting are Display Cabinets.

I remember seeing a rainbow one on the forums, but I lost the link. Personally I think that was the best Display I ever saw.


But there's always good ones, so who do you think are players with cool display cabinets? Most rare items? Weapons arranged in a sleek manner? Most HQ stuff? Anything like that.


Side note: Mine used to be chock full of stuff after CT last year but I just sold it all cause I wanted some liquid cash :P
T-Stark [2086654]
It's my endgame plan to collect as many individual items as there are in torn. If possible collecting staff items, prizes and uniques if possible. A complete catalog of all torn items would be ideal!
MOOTHEBOVINE [2534817]
I has lots of boxes and a car rainbow , my display case even has a theme tune i wish we could put description like bazzars. anyway the themetune is:


someeewheeeeere over car rainboowww
stingrays flyyyy
and theres the boxes i heard of
once in a moooleby
Hemigidius [2157705]
Back in the day, staff used to move items from fedded accounts to that account, and auction them ect.

Not that long ago bogie did it again with some of the items going to winners of events, and some being auctioned, on black friday a bunch of stuff sold for $1 too.
DUDE [1028023]
Dracarys. Aren't you that noob who was begging me for money so you could improve your display case?

You really are a desperate little kid.