I'm currently at 70.485 and go once everyday to SA to spend 150 E on hunting(unless I'm not travelling due to chaining or certain events). Does anyone know approximately how many days I still need to get to 100 hunting skill?
Hunting Skill
Started by Ali_K [2248794] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I recall reading that once you hit 98 you are halfway there.
Mightygoober's hunting guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16101796&b=0&a=0
According to the spreadsheet you have about 138k energy left to spend. At 150e per day that's 924 days remaining.
According to the spreadsheet you have about 138k energy left to spend. At 150e per day that's 924 days remaining.
Mentions: The Complete Guide to World Tiger Day
Well seems like it will need me more time than I initially expected.. Anyway thanks guys.