Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100B stats

Started by shaz1 [270923] on in Achievements.

64 replies · 2.41k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MagicDust [1643018]
Amazing what happens when people leave IBB for a real faction . I'm playing, nihar rocks!

Congratulations you damn potato.
realistassasin [1598729]
I remember when i used to buy out dumps for each other, before HRG hit me :P.But I sure as hell will be meeting you at one point at the 1T club sooner or later, along with a few more from MnC :).

GG Shaz, best LSD player of all time?

P.S. Feed the man more gloves ,he's hungry!
Riot [974353]
Imagine if your wall sitting service was still a thing now, immovable :D

Good stuff Shaz, some crazy progress :o
shaz1 [270923]
Thank you all. Really appreciate it.

So glad to have the all your support and making this 5 year journey so damn enjoyable.

Cheers to another 5 years :)

.