‹ Fun & Games Stories Forums Fun & Games [MooLink] -- Time Ticker -- [CLOSED]
Posts archived: 532 / 532 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Tick Tock .... really ominous sound 2.20mil
tick 2.25m
tock 2.3m
Random Winner: Satanisaaron [2635479] Prize: $2,300,000 You sent $2,300,000 to Satanisaaron with the message: [Time Ticker] Reward
Pot: $50,000
Mentions:
Satanisaaron [2635479]
tick 100k
tock 150k
Ticktock 200k
tick 250k
Tick Tock 300k
Tick Tock 350k I wanna see the random number generator for that last raffle. I feel cheated!
Lol... You were close, 2 or 3 away. I count how many posts happened between Start and Finish then I generate that number then I count from start until the number is reached.$350K
i saw the worde moo tick 400k
Tick Tock 450k
tick 500k
tick tock 550k
Tick Tock 600k
tick 650k
tick 700k
Tock 750k
tick 800k