Me and My in game wife/ irl partner were accused of using each others accounts which can be proven wrong since during lockdown we haven't seen each other in real life for 3 months now, (where we are it is illegal and finable to travel further than 5km) when I asked for proof I was essentially laughed at and told that the torn staff can't give out information like that. I told the person to check our IPs at the time of logging in and my report was closed then I had to email the webmaster who also wasn't able to say anything more than there was 'evidence' how are people suppose to prove they're innocent exactly?
I got my account back with a lovely -145m in money (a figure that seems to be pulled out of thin air) and a company in ruins which was one of the main things making me money, All that has essentially made my 6-7 year account unplayable so thanks for that. I can't for a certainty say who it was who falsely reported us but I have a very, very good idea. Because there was someone in my company complaining in the company chat and in PM to me about her bringing the star levels down. As I told him all I can do is ask her to go on and if she does or doesn't thats up to her. And then we get fedded. My guess is he thought reporting her would have her account deleted and that would be the problem dealt with but no it got us both in trouble, and who was the first person to leave the company, you guessed it. And who seemed to talk in company chat accusing me of using multiple accounts while I was fedded and before he left.
This whole thing has made my game unplayable, I've been left with an email from the webmaster saying him and the staff are looking into it for a conclusion or whatever, I think he's probably forgotte about us now. Is there a way of proving this to be false? Or is it just an our word against their's deal. Either way I don't even want to play this anymore if all ot these years in game can be upended just from the false report of someone.
I got my account back with a lovely -145m in money (a figure that seems to be pulled out of thin air) and a company in ruins which was one of the main things making me money, All that has essentially made my 6-7 year account unplayable so thanks for that. I can't for a certainty say who it was who falsely reported us but I have a very, very good idea. Because there was someone in my company complaining in the company chat and in PM to me about her bringing the star levels down. As I told him all I can do is ask her to go on and if she does or doesn't thats up to her. And then we get fedded. My guess is he thought reporting her would have her account deleted and that would be the problem dealt with but no it got us both in trouble, and who was the first person to leave the company, you guessed it. And who seemed to talk in company chat accusing me of using multiple accounts while I was fedded and before he left.
This whole thing has made my game unplayable, I've been left with an email from the webmaster saying him and the staff are looking into it for a conclusion or whatever, I think he's probably forgotte about us now. Is there a way of proving this to be false? Or is it just an our word against their's deal. Either way I don't even want to play this anymore if all ot these years in game can be upended just from the false report of someone.