I am pretty new to this whole raffle idea but I would like to try it. Rules are simple send me 2 camel plushies (So I don't get mugged) to me plus a message of what number you would like 1-50. Check this thread for what numbers are open. I won't start the raffle until I get the full 50 so I can make a sizable profit. I will select 3 numbers at random with a random number generator. You can win up to 2 times. This is my first time doing this so I don't have people you can ask to see the reliability of this. You can ask people I know for my reliability. If you can easily drop 200k then you can probaly easily drop me, no worries about any gimmicks this is a straight forward raffle.
Some people who know me:
-Tornadocenter
-KingSven
-Moto-Moto
-Mankill3r
-KiryuKazuma
- Anyone in my faction
First place prize: Jackhammer
Quality- 28.56 Damage-72.57 Accuracy- 52.62
Second place prize: Minigun and tavor
Third place prize: 2 xanax
Whoever wins please pm me afterwards and leave a review so I can increase my reliability my hope is to host a weapons raffle each week or so. Also you can on pm for details.
Congrats winners
1st place - Vox518 [2084084] with 35
2nd place - DamoBash [2504991] with 43
3rd place - Bilbosaggings [2323763] with 18
Please leave reviews positive or negative and suggestions, thank you all for your participation!!
Mentions:
Bilbosaggings [2323763]
· DamoBash [2504991]
· Vox518 [2084084]
This it the number generator site so there is transparency in the sytem:
https://www.google.com/search?q=random+number+generator&oq=random+number+&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l2j5.2992j0j4&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Seems nice, I'll join later
1. Galaxies [2407548]
2.
3.Guth82 [2195751]
4. [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Lilixi0 [2660010][/background]
5.
6. Murd3rn0va [2560733]
7. DUBZBOI [2537287]
8.
9.Guth82 [2195751]
10.FexaIan [2481295]
11.
12. Grimdog [2271349]
13. DamoBash [2504991]
14.
15. Bravotitan [2423520]
16. Bilbosaggings [2323763]
17. Bilbosaggings [2323763]
18. Bilbosaggings [2323763]
18. MarkenA [2661598]
19. Lilixi0 [2660010]
20. MarkenA [2661598]
21.MarkenA [2661598]
22.Guth82 [2195751]
23. MarkenA [2661598]
24. MarkenA [2661598]
25. Matzkops [2566807]
26. Lilixi0 [2660010]
27. Grimdog [2271349]
28.
29. Grimdog [2271349]
30.
31. DamoBash [2504991]
32.
33. Vox518 [2084084]
34.Guth82 [2195751]
35. Vox518 [2084084]
36.
37. Grimdog [2271349]
38.Lilixi0 [2660010]
39.
40. Red_destroyer [2616844]
41.
42.Guth82 [2195751]
43. DamoBash [2504991]
44. Imperial_Japan [2147153]
45.Lilixi0 [2660010]
46.
47.PixiJessi [2496934]
48.
49. Grimdog [2271349]
50. Grimdog [2271349]
Mentions:
Bilbosaggings [2323763]
· Bravotitan [2423520]
· DamoBash [2504991]
· DUBZBOI [2537287]
· Guth82 [2195751]
· Imperial_Japan [2147153]
· LiLiXi0 [2660010]
· MarkenA [2661598]
· Matzkops [2566807]
· Murd3rn0va [2560733]
· PixiJessi [2496934]
· Red_destroyer [2616844]
· Vox518 [2084084]
Sounds fun ty for this :)
Yeah this is the highest profit for mod, raffle i have seen so far for my few days of gaming.. moderator is the real winner here. LoL
(200k*50=10M) - (4M+1.25M+.75M) = 4M profit "same as the jackpot"
Plus the fact the we didnt know the quality of the weapon..
Tsk tsk.
Yeah, if I did not win as well how could you even begin to trust me not to scam. I will edit in quality once I get back from UAE. Additionally I was given the advice to make a gif image of the number randomizer and upload that so you can see the results yourself.
Apologies, as I mentioned before this is my first time.
Well yes he probably does make a profit but so does the winner. isnt it just the same as a lottery? :D you buy a ticket for a little money then maybe win a lot more money but everyone needs to pay a bit to try and win. Also hes new to this :P people make mistakes :D
Joined :D
I have raised the stakes slightly, such a profit is pretty unfair. Added another xans and a tavor. Please reply to this comment if you have any other suggestions.
I will start the raffle by Sunday regardless if I have enough people, I apologize for the wait guys.
I am starting the raffle. I am also recording the number randomizer for transparency. Anyone who wants to see the video email me at [email removed],