Theres another good Text-based mmorpg called Endless Hacker. It doesn't have a lot of players at the moment but if anyone wants to come play that could easily change :) message me for link or, ya know. Just google it.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I tried it for like 10 minutes. Not very mobile friendly having to scroll down every page. Meh
Understandable. I play on PC so I haven't experienced that issue.