Edit: found a thread I believe may touch on this that I missed before, I'll grave if it appears too similar
Edit edit: I'll leave it up, Patient's thread on outside hits seems more to the point of ranking warring, sub factions and rackets and such
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but with the Early Discharge system, so far as I understand, gives anyone yeeted off the wall in a war by a third party to the war the ability to instantly leave our favorite (and possibly best) beds in Torn City.
Does this open a new chain style? I feel I may be missing something, but even with the 5 e cost to hop on walls, 1000e would net 200 wall hops. If your faction (Faction 1) wants to chain on Faction 2, would it not be sensible to set a war between Faction 2 and some third party (Faction 3), and have Faction 1 rag on Faction 2 while they take advantage of free hospice release due to all hits being outside hits? Faction 3 could have a similar deal going simultaneously, creating war rotations for chains.
I'll attempt a diagram to help
Faction 3 (Helper) [___wall___] Faction 2 (Chain Targets) <-------- Outside hits Faction 1 (you)
Everyone knocked off of that wall by Faction 1 (so long as they don't retaliate) should then have a free pass out of the Hospital and back to the wall (minus 5 energy) with the same health they had prior to being hit.
Again, I feel like I may be missing something, and my brain is fried after work today, but this seems like a thing. Whether or not it's useful, who knows. But it's here, please discuss
Edit edit: I'll leave it up, Patient's thread on outside hits seems more to the point of ranking warring, sub factions and rackets and such
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but with the Early Discharge system, so far as I understand, gives anyone yeeted off the wall in a war by a third party to the war the ability to instantly leave our favorite (and possibly best) beds in Torn City.
Does this open a new chain style? I feel I may be missing something, but even with the 5 e cost to hop on walls, 1000e would net 200 wall hops. If your faction (Faction 1) wants to chain on Faction 2, would it not be sensible to set a war between Faction 2 and some third party (Faction 3), and have Faction 1 rag on Faction 2 while they take advantage of free hospice release due to all hits being outside hits? Faction 3 could have a similar deal going simultaneously, creating war rotations for chains.
I'll attempt a diagram to help
Faction 3 (Helper) [___wall___] Faction 2 (Chain Targets) <-------- Outside hits Faction 1 (you)
Everyone knocked off of that wall by Faction 1 (so long as they don't retaliate) should then have a free pass out of the Hospital and back to the wall (minus 5 energy) with the same health they had prior to being hit.
Again, I feel like I may be missing something, and my brain is fried after work today, but this seems like a thing. Whether or not it's useful, who knows. But it's here, please discuss