Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a spouse

Started by DangrMouse1212 [2643484] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
DangrMouse1212 [2643484]

Thread created on 01:22:36 - 05/03/21 (Now)


Hi, I am DangrMouse1212. I am a male looking for a female. I am a Sagittarius and enjoy casual conversation. I own a mansion and I am a member of the Oreo Cheesecake faction. I have a job.

There are many merits regarding marriage within Torn city.

2480971 [2480971]
Try the Properties sub forum if you are looking to share a property mate;

Even better try the personals in the newspaper if you’re looking for an in wife.