Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finished for now.

Started by Deadringers [2560768] on in Attacking.

29 replies · 494 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Deadringers [2560768] ×1

Deadringers [2560768]
I'm buying losses at 350k per loss.


Here's what you need to do - Follow these instructions exactly, or you risk not being paid.
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Make as many hits as you like.[/background]
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Msg me to say you're finished with that block of hits.[/background]
  • Get paid 350k per hit if/when I'm online.
I won't always be online so don't fret or deviate from the above.

I'm a trusted trader with thousands of trades in items & stocks so no need to worry about being scammed etc

Proof:

Trading Thread

Stocks Thread

Mentions: Deadringers - Buying your PIs · Items, Boosters, RW Gear+Caches & More!

Riot [974353]
I can't help myself, lost to Deadringers literally HUNDREDS of times, he paid up without hesitation every single time R+

or maybe I made that up, but regardless, he is good people and trusted, sell him your losses