Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Get API usage history

Started by Wootty2000 [2344687] on in API Development.

2 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Wootty2000 [2344687]
I know in the Settings page I can see the last 25 API requests, but is there a way to get the last 12hours API usage?

Ideally, this would be via the API it self

Even if I could get number of hits against a source IP, that would be a start


Thanks
Wootty
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
this is technically the api suggestions. usually we stay out of suggestions since only the people who know how to use the api will care.

:)