Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Small donation customs - closed

Started by BAG [1985070] on in Graphics.

23 replies · 289 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

VYNICAL [2448434] ×1

BAG [1985070]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Hello chaps and chapettes,
Art made EZ is back, I'm making some graphics for y'all. I ask a small donation for my time.
This helps me practice, and shines me in a better light as I can upset noobs people on here.

Info

I have the right to decline
Donations are mandatory (for time only)
Minimum tip of 2.5M
I don't rip, or place text over pictures
One request per person
I'm still learning, don't expect world-class work



[/background]


DONATIONS

You were sent $10,000,000 from Vynical with the message: Worth every penny

Mentions: VYNICAL [2448434]

Psylo [2106470]
"This helps me practice, and shines me in a better light"'

A sick profile pic of Tanjiro from Demon Slayer.

Here's a reference picture:
https://media.comicbook.com/2020/08/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-tanjiro-1231498.jpeg?auto=webp&width=1200&height=628&crop=1200:628,smart
Psylo [2106470]
So not trying to shine in a better light then?
I'm asking to buy a profile picture. Or tip, donate, whatever.
LeahNyan [2500230]
Wouldn’t mind a cute profile pic, my favourite colours are pink/purple and i like nature and animals (cat and red pandas are the best) sorry if I’m too vague