Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
vibes exquisite
Dope as usual
Thanks dawh
Your work is and always has been insanely gorgeous. Happy to see you're still around and creating
much love bernz
[image: i.imgur.com]
Apparently, I fangirl too hard. Was worried by how intense that emoji looked but happy we're leaning into it. Keep safe, keep creative, keep randomly coming back to Torn (the last one is more for myself)
Apparently, I fangirl too hard. Was worried by how intense that emoji looked but happy we're leaning into it. Keep safe, keep creative, keep randomly coming back to Torn (the last one is more for myself)
Finally some quality on the forum
Collab with a friend.
My start:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Friends many versions:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
After smoking a bowl, I decided to ease his mind and take a crack at it.
Final:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
My start:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Friends many versions:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
After smoking a bowl, I decided to ease his mind and take a crack at it.
Final:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Would love to collab ;)
sad bump